Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Thursday 4 March 2010

Ringo at Paul's Concert

I chanced upon this photo today, when I was examining my snaps from Paul McCartney's concert at London's O2 on the 22nd of December last year, which I attended. Unforgivingly, I had managed to bring my camera, but had left the memory card in my computer, which was back at the hotel. Thus, I had to limit the camera to take photos at a very low resolution, so that I could manage a few pictures. I was scrutinizing these photos, enhancing them in Photoshop, lookin for Ringo in the audience, and there he was! This was early on in the concert, Ringo is sitting with his wife, Barbara Bach. In front of Ringo, someone is standing up, and to the left of him you can notice Barbara's sister Marjorie, and her husband, Joe Walsh (blonde longish hair).

No comments: